PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED BY EVOSHARE
In order to carry out the services of EvoShare and to provide a great user experience, we may collect and store the following information about you:
- First and Last Name
- Content You Provide in Your Account or in Your Application for the Services
- Preference Settings
- Stored Information or Files Created on Website
- Your Email Address
- Any Emails You Send to EvoShare
- IP Address
- Domain Name
- Times of Access to the Website
- Website that Referred to EvoShare
- Your Operating System Type
- Transaction Information
It may not be readily apparent to you when such data is being collected. For instance, when you come to our Website, your IP address is collected so that we know where to send information you are requesting. An IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer every time you log on to the Internet. Similarly, EvoShare or a third party may place cookies or use web beacons, which may be used to identify some of your preferences. A “cookie” is a small file or record-keeping device that websites often store on a user’s computer. (You can disable cookies or set your browser to alert you when cookies are being sent to your computer.)
EVOSHARE DOES NOT COLLECT OR STORE ANY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD ACCOUNT INFORMATION. THIS INFORMATION IS COLLECTED ON BEHALF OF EVOSHARE BY ITS THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS AS DESCRIBED BELOW.
By registering a payment card in connection with transaction monitoring, you authorize EvoShare to share your payment information with EvoShare’s third party service providers (including Empyr, Inc.) (“Third Party Service Providers”) and payment card network (e.g., Visa, MasterCard, American Express) (“Payment Card Network”) so it knows you enrolled. You authorize Payment Card Network to monitor transactions on your registered card(s) to identify qualifying purchases in order to determine whether you have qualified for or earned an offer linked to your payment card, and for Payment Card Network to share such transaction details with Empyr and for Empyr to share such transaction details with EvoShare to enable your card-linked offer(s) and target offers that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of transaction monitoring on the payment card(s) you have registered by provide full opt-out instructions or link. You agree that EvoShare and its Third Party Service Providers may view your transactions, as well as historical transactions, made by you with participating merchants.
- Use transaction data to confirm a qualifying purchase or return to match transactions to confirm whether you qualify for a statement credit or an offer;
- Provide participating merchants or Third Party Service Providers aggregated and anonymized information relating specifically to registered card activity solely to allow participating merchants and Third Party Service Providers to assess the results of their campaign;
- Share transaction data with the participating merchant where a transaction occurred as needed for the merchant to confirm a specific transaction occurred or points should be awarded; for example, the date and amount of your purchase and the last 4 digits of your card number so the merchant can verify your purchase with its records if there is a missing or disputed transaction;
- Create a record of the transaction data and thereafter maintain and use data in connection with operating the Program;
- Conduct analysis for the improvement and optimization of the EvoShare program; and
- Provide information in order to respond to a request from government authority or a payment organization involved in a transaction with you or a merchant.
You authorize the sharing, exchange, and use of transaction data described above and herein by and among EvoShare and EvoShare’s Third Party Service Providers, applicable Payment Card Networks and applicable merchants.
You may opt-out of the EvoShare program at any time by signing into the EvoShare dashboard and deleting the card on the ‘Linked card(s)’ tab.
PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED BY THIRD-PARTIES
COMMERCIAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATION
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
The EvoShare website and Services are directed to adults, over the age of 18. EvoShare does not knowingly collect information from children under 13 years of age or have any reasonable grounds for believing that persons under the age of 13 are accessing the Website. If EvoShare discovers any inadvertently collected Personal Information of a person under the age of 13, that information will be swiftly deleted from its’ records. If you believe that EvoShare may have any information from a person under age 13, please contact EvoShare at email@example.com
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
EvoShare welcomes residents of the State of California to use its Website, and complies with the California Business and Professions Code §§ 22575-22579. If you are a California resident, you may request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to any third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Please send a written request to:
2288 Fulton, Suite 301
Berkeley, CA 94704
USER ACCESS AND CONTROL
If you would like to access, review, correct, update, suppress, or otherwise limit our use of your personal information you have previously provided directly to us, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your request, please include your email address, name, address, and telephone number and specify clearly what information you would like to access, change, update, or suppress. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.